Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fill 'em in.



  1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a shop keeper, teacher, nurse, farmer, hairdresser when I grew up. 
  2. As an adult, my dream job would be a shop owner, stylist of all things (clothes, interior, shoots), apartment stager
  3. When I was younger I wanted to be just like my sister
  4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was  (I've never done Halloween.. No done here is Australia much.. and if it was, I wouldn't do it anyway... ... .. . .I'm not much for silly festive days .. or ones that are pagan in origin. 
  5. My favourite childhood toy was the sandpit and cubby house.. Making mud 'ice chocolate' and mud pies was the best :)
  6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when my brother and I were playing with a tennis ball inside (tiles.. who can resist a good indoor game of handball?!) and we broke my dad's really expensive glass measuring flask thing... we were probably 15ish haha.. oops.
  7. I get daily inspiration from pinterest, blogs, my husband, Real Living magazine.. life.

No comments:

Post a Comment