Sunday, October 16, 2011

Guest Poster: Meredith from yours, mind & ours

Hey!! I'm very excited to be guest posting today, things over at my blog have been crazy lately so this is a fun diversion:)

Anyway, I'm Meredith and I'm popping in to mention some of my fave ways to be thrifty yet fashion-y. 


1- Clothes swaps: I love clothing swaps!! Getting friends together to hang out while scoring free clothes?? Awesome.



 2- Hand me downs: They're not just for toddlers anymore! I seriously love it when people offer me their clothing cast offs.  It makes my day. I'm cheap and I don't care who knows it!



3- Freepiling: Not everybody has this option I guess, but in our apartment complex we have freepile bins in every laundry room. They're a great way to get rid of things you don't use anymore or get some new-to-you items. Starting a freepile at your church, school or work could be cool too. Try it!!




 Thanks again for letting me stop in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment